Friday, October 16, 2009

from the Sunday before the big day to leaving for the airport!

READ THIS POST ONLY FROM  THE BOTTOM  UP (these are my facebook postings,  beginning last Sunday until this morning, October 16!)

Today, October 16 - just two days from  the big event - in honor and memory of my husband and countless other victims and survivors,  as well:

It's 4 a.m., I'm at the airport hotel, preparing to leave....... CALIFORNIA HERE WE COME!

Thursday 10/15 later in the day:

All packed up and ready to fly to California! Very excited and nervous too. 26.2 This run's for Bill and all those affected by blood cancers. Love to all. thank you for your tremendous support!

Thursday 10/15:

My fundraising goal is at 71% Getting there! Thank you for your donations, there is still time, even for a bit after the marathon
http://pages.teamintraining.org/sc/nikesf09/jpaskewich

 Sunday 10/11 later in the morning;

Having a big glass of Shaklee muscle recovery shake, just finished my last Sunday training run of 10 miles and feel great! Next week is the real deal. I know you're all with us! Thank you so much

Sunday 10/11 very early in the morning:

Cannot believe this time next Sunday I will be getting ready for 26.2! The leg and hip are nearly 100 % healed and I'm thrilled. Time to go out for a nice 10 miler, then begin to pack. There is still time to donate. Thank you all so much for ...your support, I'm getting closer to the goal :) http://pages.teamintraining.org/sc/nikesf09/jpaskewich

No comments: